President of Google Ads management firm for bankruptcy and personal injury lawyers shares expertise on webinar hosted by leading call tracking company.
(PRUnderground) August 27th, 2020
In his 10 years at the helm of digital marketing firm Webrageous, David Chapman has learned that his success depends on his workforce. He has developed reliable strategies for hiring the best people and was invited to share them on a recent webinar hosted by CallRail, a major player in the call tracking industry.
Webrageous is a pay per click management firm with special emphasis on Google Ads management for bankruptcy and personal injury lawyers, including those handling mass tort cases. As pay per click has become more complex with the steep increase in mobile searches and decline in desktop searches, many PPC companies have failed to keep pace, and their clients have reported massive decreases in their return on investment. Webrageous has distinguished itself by helping clients stay on top of the mobile explosion and drive up conversions markedly.
In addition to its progressive PPC strategies, Webrageous is known for its team’s expertise and longevity, which drove CallRail to feature Chapman’s company on one of its recent webinars.
“While this industry is known for its revolving door of manpower, most of our account managers have over five years of experience in PPC, which enables us to offer a high level of knowledge and competency to our clients,” said Chapman. “A lot of our success in this arena is driving by our strategies for hiring and retaining talent.”
Chapman shared his hiring tips as part of the CallRail webinar series. CallRail, which was recently voted #1 in Customer Satisfaction for Call Tracking by peer-to-peer review site G2Crowd, shares its webinars with a broad audience, including its 30,000+ clients nationwide.
Chapman’s talent solution tips included the following:
- Look out of the box for potential hires (consider stay-at-home parents or freelancers working through agencies like Upwork. Just make sure that independent workers are willing to move to full-time employment if needed.)
- Test people on small projects before committing to hire them.
- Pay special attention to how long people have stayed in prior jobs (and be wary of a pattern of less than 18 months per job).
- Search applicants’ names on the web and check their social media accounts.
- Conduct video interviews to assess an applicant’s passion (or lack of) in their demeanor as they talk about work.
- Have applicants show their skills as part of the interview. (For example, invite them to analyze a PPC campaign and explain what they would do differently.)
- Have multiple people within the company interview the applicant to get a variety of input.
- Keep resumes of promising candidates who might be a good fit for other jobs. Make sure to organize them well for easy access later.
- Offer current employees a bonus for recruiting top talent.
Chapman also shared tips for retaining employees:
- Consider giving a raise if it will encourage good employees to stay. (It may be well worth it to splurge rather than spending to onboard a replacement who may or may not work out.)
- Give performance bonuses.
- Check in with employees regularly to ensure that they are happy on the job.
Webrageous’ account managers apply their PPC expertise to an average of 10 PPC accounts. Chapman said that this ratio is a major contributor to the company’s proven track record. “A lot of PPC firms have their account managers trying to balance up to 80 accounts, which amounts to about 30 minutes per account in a 40 hour work week,” said Chapman. “That’s not enough to give clients the ROI that they want and deserve.”
To learn more about Webrageous, view their recent CallRail webinar, or request a free analysis of a current Google Ads campaign, visit www.webrageous.com or call 855-469-2758.
Webrageous is a leading pay per click management firm in the United States. They are composed of PPC management specialists who take time to learn the needs of their clients. From there, they tailor a custom PPC plan for them.Press Contact
Original Press Release.