- Global atmospheric methane emissions hit new record growth rates in both, 2020 and 2021
- Methane is responsible for a third of the 1.1c increase in global temperatures since pre-industrial times
- The recent increase in methane emissions have been traced to microbial sources, a finding which has increased the urgency to decarbonize organic and agricultural waste products
- EverGen Infrastructure have established themselves as the leading renewable natural gas infrastructure platform in Canada, recently expanding its asset portfolio through two major acquisitions
- The Company has also recently agreed to a $31 million loan facility, fully financing its upcoming capital requirements
Every year, 6,000 flasks of air arrive at the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration’s Global Monitoring Laboratory in Boulder, Colorado. Inside each of the flasks is a sample of air, drawn from one of a chain of 50 monitoring stations that span the globe. About 15 years ago, researchers at the laboratory observed an uptick in atmospheric methane within the samples they were receiving, a phenomenon initially attributed to the prolific use of fossil fuels around the world. Since then, that uptick has become a veritable surge – a source of growing concern given its implications for global warming: over a third of the 1.1-centigrade increase in global temperatures since pre-industrial times can be directly attributed to rising concentrations of methane in the atmosphere (https://ibn.fm/EqJrd).
Scientists have now attributed the recent increase of Methane production to microbial sources, a term encompassing emissions resulting from the like of wetlands, cattle, and landfills. The record growth rate witnessed within atmospheric methane releases in 2021 in particular has increased the urgency to…
NOTE TO INVESTORS: The latest news and updates relating to EVGIF are available in the company’s newsroom at https://ibn.fm/EVGIF
About Green Energy Stocks
Green Energy Stocks (GES) is a specialized communications platform with a focus on companies working to shape the future of the green economy. The company provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets (3), enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via the InvestorBrandNetwork (IBN) to millions of social media followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions. As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, GES is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, GES brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. GES is where news, content and information converge.
To receive SMS text alerts from Green Energy Stocks, text “Green” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.GreenNRGStocks.com
Green Energy Stocks is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.