CHARLOTTE, N.C. March 31, 2023 (500NewsWire) -– Firebirds Wood Fired Grill is expanding its brunch menu just in time to celebrate National Brunch Month in April, with new and signature entrées that take this special mealtime to another level. Firebirds is open at 10 a.m. on Easter. Brunch and lunch are served on Saturdays and Sundays beginning at 11 a.m.
“Brunch is a time to gather with friends and family and to savor food and beverages that rise above traditional breakfast and lunch menus,” said Steve Sturm, Senior Vice President and Executive Chef at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill. “From our grilled salmon benedict with lobster fondue to our craveable French toast baked with cinnamon custard, Firebirds’ brunch menu brings flavor and value to the table.”
Firebirds offers a new tableside Mimosa Carafe for under $20, and $6 Mimosas and Bloody Marys. The complete brunch menu features new dishes and signature offerings including:
- Pork Belly & Fried Green Tomato Benedict - (New Available 4.15) 2 poached eggs on fried green tomatoes / crispy, hot honey-glazed pork belly / Hollandaise / fresh pico / choice of breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit or cheesy grits
- Smothered Tenderloin Breakfast Burrito - (New Available 4.15) Wood grilled tenderloin / cheesy eggs / breakfast potatoes / charred onions and peppers / green chile cheese sauce / sour cream / fresh pico
- Crab Cakes & Eggs - (New Available 4.15) Jumbo lump crab cakes / 2 poached eggs / sauteed spinach / Hollandaise / choice of breakfast potatoes, fresh fruit or cheesy grits
- Steak & Egg Bowl - Wood grilled tenderloin / poached eggs / roasted potatoes / mushrooms / tomatoes / creamy horseradish sauce
- Baked French Toast - Brioche / caramelized cinnamon custard / fresh berries / powdered sugar
- Grilled Salmon Benedict - Wood grilled salmon / toasted focaccia / sautéed spinach / poached egg / lobster fondue / breakfast potatoes
- Brunch Burger - Wood grilled burger / sharp cheddar / applewood-smoked bacon / lettuce / tomato / fried egg / bacon jam / side
- Bacon & Egg Brioche - Toasted brioche / cilantro mayo / spring mix / tomato / avocado / applewood-smoked bacon / fried eggs / side
- Shrimp & Grits - Shrimp / stone-ground cheddar grits / andouille sausage / blistered tomatoes / creole sauce / poached egg (optional)
In addition to traditional Bloody Mary and Mimosa brunch cocktails, Firebirds now offers a tableside Mimosa Carafe as well as a mouth-watering mix of cocktails and mocktails including:
- The Hail Mary - Absolut Pepper Vodka / housemade Bloody Mary mix / garnish featuring candied bacon
- Espresso Martini - Caffè Borghetti Espresso liqueur / vodka / espresso elixir / shaken and served up
- Peachy Bellini - Cointreau / peach elixir / orange juice / sparkling wine
- Red Stiletto - Appleton Estate Rum / strawberry elixir / Angostura Cocoa bitters / sparkling wine / lime juice
- Raspberry No-Jito - Raspberry purée / Alex’s Fresh Lemonade / fresh lime / mint leaves
- Charred Orange Agua Fresca - Grilled orange juice / lime juice / chilled water
Including its brunch hours, Firebirds is open Monday - Thursday 11 a.m. - 10 p.m. and Friday - Saturday 11 a.m. - 11 p.m. Guests can enjoy appetizer and drink specials beginning late afternoon in the FIREBAR® (times vary depending on location) and on Wine Down Mondays, full glasses and select bottles of wine are at half-price.
Firebirds offers a complete catering solution with customizable menus for client meetings, birthdays, or private dinner parties. The restaurant offers gluten-sensitive menu items as well as an expansive Kids Menu which is certified by the National Restaurant Association’s Kids LiveWell program.
In addition, guests can register for Firebirds Inner Circle to receive exclusive offers, promotions, and a birthday gift. Committing to giving back, Firebirds donates $1,25 for every glass of lemonade ordered in the restaurant to Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation (ALSF) year-round to help fund a cure for childhood cancer. To date, Firebirds has raised more than $3 million for ALSF.
Find Firebirds at: FirebirdsRestaurants.com
About Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, a polished casual American restaurant, is an energetic twist on the traditional grill featuring a boldly flavored menu in a stylish, fire-centric atmosphere. Signature menu items include hand-cut steaks and fresh seafood seared over locally sourced hickory, oak, or pecan wood on Firebirds’ exposed wood-fired grill. Complementing its inviting dining room, a patio with seasonal comforts and the award-winning FIREBAR® are additional gathering spaces inside the restaurant. Firebirds has been named one often ‘Breakout Brands’ by Nation’s Restaurant News, and the 2022 Diners’ Choice Winner awarded by OpenTable. Firebirds partners with Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation, with more than $3 million raised for childhood cancer research through the sale of fresh-squeezed lemonade. To become a member of Firebirds’ Inner Circle, make an OpenTable reservation, or order ToGo online, visit firebirdsrestaurants.com.
View source version on newsdirect.com: https://newsdirect.com/news/firebirds-wood-fired-grill-celebrates-national-brunch-month-in-april-with-mimosa-carafes-new-and-signature-entrees-505222601