BASKING RIDGE, N.J., April 04, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Verizon Business will showcase its healthcare solutions at HIMSS Global Health Conference & Exhibition (Booth #4048) at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago by demonstrating how 5G, reliable connectivity, collaboration solutions and more can enable the connected hospital of the future.
"At HIMSS, we will be demonstrating our impact partnering with leading healthcare organizations to accelerate and transform how care is delivered," said Scott Lawrence, Senior Vice President Global Solutions, Verizon Business. "Verizon Business, with its core connectivity and security, can power the digital transformation roadmaps of hospitals and health systems who are driving innovation in care coordination, diagnostics, and treatment."
Verizon’s healthcare solutions start with transforming infrastructure to bring together disconnected systems to help make healthcare enterprises operate smarter and more efficiently.
Experience how Verizon is driving the digital evolution of care delivery.
- Connected hospital - deploying secure networking and connectivity solutions to support rapid innovation, real-time care decisions and operational efficiency.
- Digital front door - delivering new levels of personalization, responsiveness and satisfaction to the care environment—whether by increased mobile access, Artificial Intelligence (AI) chatbots for website resourcing or enhanced digital experiences.
- Care team coordination and collaboration - providing secure networking and connectivity solutions spanning 5G, mobile edge computing, and network-as-a-service (NaaS) solutions to enable faster, more informed point-of-care decisions.
- Streamlining virtual care - delivering easy-to-use, patient-friendly devices, connected solutions and telehealth offerings that enable virtual-first and hybrid care models.
In Verizon booth #4048, HIMSS attendees will be able to see demos, simulations and scenarios that support the secure, digitally connected care ecosystem, such as:
- Augmented reality assisted surgery, diagnosis and technical training in the operating room of the future, enabled by 5G and private networks with Medivis.
- How private networks and edge computing can streamline in-building asset tracking and management.
- Intelligent video collaboration tools that are driving coordinated care between first responders and hospital teams.
- Revolutionary community care models at the Verizon-enabled Higi smart health station.
To schedule a meeting or booth tour, visit Verizon’s HIMSS 2023 Exhibit Webpage.
Verizon Communications Inc. (NYSE, Nasdaq: VZ) was formed on June 30, 2000 and is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services. Headquartered in New York City and with a presence around the world, Verizon generated revenues of $136.8 billion in 2022. The company offers data, video and voice services and solutions on its award-winning networks and platforms, delivering on customers’ demand for mobility, reliable network connectivity, security and control.
VERIZON’S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at verizon.com/news. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.