- Hosted by CoinDesk, the 2022 Consensus festival is slated for June 9-12, 2022, in Austin, Texas
- The festival features 15,000+ attendees, 400+ speakers, and 250+ event sponsors, catering to all sides of blockchain, crypto, Web3, NFTs and the Metaverse
- Web3 is the future of the internet – creating a decentralized technology that removes the control from the big tech companies and places it back in the hands of the users
- Venture Capitalist firm Andreessen Horowitz announced a $4.5 billion fund aimed at Web3; with one third of the funds dedicated exclusively to seed deals
- Coinbase has become the first crypto-based company to be listed on the Fortune 500, making history as the first of its kind to make the list
As worldwide interest in cryptocurrency grows, so do the conventions dedicated to the sector. One of the largest and longest-running crypto-focused events, the 2022 Consensus festival hosted by CoinDesk, will take place June 9-12, 2022, in Austin, Texas, and is expected to feature all sides of blockchain, crypto, Web3, NFTs and the Metaverse. Consensus aims to create a one-of-a-kind experience on how crypto is remaking the worlds of finance, investing, culture, entertainment, marketing, governance and more.
For four days, thousands of attendees will get the opportunity to listen to more than 400 speakers from the industry. There will also be networking events scheduled throughout the festival, allowing more…
CryptoCurrencyWire (“CCW”) is a financial news and content distribution company that provides (1) access to a network of wire services via InvestorWire to reach all target markets, industries and demographics in the most effective manner possible, (2) article and editorial syndication to 5,000+ news outlets, (3) enhanced press release services to ensure maximum impact, (4) social media distribution via IBN (InvestorBrandNetwork) to nearly 2 million followers, and (5) a full array of corporate communications solutions As a multifaceted organization with an extensive team of contributing journalists and writers, CCW is uniquely positioned to best serve private and public companies that desire to reach a wide audience of investors, consumers, journalists and the general public. By cutting through the overload of information in today’s market, CCW brings its clients unparalleled visibility, recognition and brand awareness. CCW is where news, content and information about crypto converge.
To receive instant SMS alerts from CryptoCurrencyWire, text “CRYPTO” to 844-397-5787 (U.S. Mobile Phones Only)
For more information, please visit https://www.CryptoCurrencyWire.com
New York, New York
CryptoCurrencyWire is part of the InvestorBrandNetwork.