The "Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems Market is projected to reach USD 30.68 billion by 2027 from USD 20.58 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 6.87% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems Market size was estimated at USD 5,769.35 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 6,119.58 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.67% to reach USD 8,499.46 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems Market size was estimated at USD 7,777.93 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 8,336.85 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.03% to reach USD 11,697.12 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition Systems Market size was estimated at USD 7,041.61 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 7,512.32 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.87% to reach USD 10,492.73 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on supervisory control & data acquisition systems identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the supervisory control & data acquisition systems to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Human Machine Interface
- Programmable Logic Unit (PLC)
- Remote Terminal Unit (RTU)
- SCADA Communication System
- Legacy SCADA
- Modern SCADA
- Automotive & Transportation
- Chemicals & Advanced Material
- Consumer Electronics
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Pharmaceuticals
- Oil & Gas
- Power Electronics
- Water & Wastewater
- United States
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- ABB Ltd.
- Alstom SA
- AVEVA Group PLC
- Emerson Electric Co.
- General Electric Company
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- JFE Engineering Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Ovak Technologies
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Samsara Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- Tektronix, Inc.
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/60htsg
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900