The "Cloud-Based Contact Center Market Intelligence Report - Global Forecast to 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Cloud-Based Contact Center Market is projected to reach USD 34.49 billion by 2027 from USD 12.88 billion in 2021, at a CAGR 17.83% during the forecast period.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available.
In this report, the years 2019 and 2020 are considered as historical years, 2021 as the base year, 2022 as the estimated year, and years from 2023 to 2027 are considered as the forecast period.
- The Americas Cloud-Based Contact Center Market size was estimated at USD 4,598.60 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 5,337.58 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.29% to reach USD 11,975.95 million by 2027.
- The Asia-Pacific Cloud-Based Contact Center Market size was estimated at USD 3,623.53 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 4,339.87 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.50% to reach USD 10,036.88 million by 2027.
- The Europe, Middle East & Africa Cloud-Based Contact Center Market size was estimated at USD 4,665.42 million in 2021, is expected to reach USD 5,489.90 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 17.82% to reach USD 12,484.73 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
The report on cloud-based contact center identifies key attributes about the customer to define the potential market and identify different needs across the industry. Understanding the potential customer group's economies and geographies can help gain business acumen for better strategic decision-making.
This market coverage across different industry verticals reveals the hidden truth about the players' strategies in different verticals and helps the organization decide target audience. This report gives you the composite view of sub-markets coupled with comprehensive industry coverage and provides you with the right way of accounting factors such as norms & regulations, culture, to make right coverage strategy for your market plan.
This research report categorizes the cloud-based contact center to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Agent Performance Optimization
- Automatic Call Distribution
- Interactive Voice Response
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Call Routing and Queuing
- Chat Quality and Monitoring
- Data Integration and Recording
- Real-Time Decision Making
- Workforce Optimization
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Consumer Goods & Retail
- Government & Public Sector
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Media & Entertainment
- Telecommunication & IT
- United States
- South Korea
Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
Company Usability Profiles:
- 3CLogic, Inc.
- Aircall.io, Inc.
- Alvaria, Inc.
- Ameyo Pvt. Ltd.
- Avaya Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Content Guru Limited
- Enghouse Interactive Inc.
- Evolve IP, LLC
- Five9, Inc.
- Genesys Telecommunications Laboratories, Inc.
- Lifesize, Inc.
- NICE Ltd.
- Oracle Corporation
- Pypestream Inc.
- RingCentral, Inc.
- Talkdesk, Inc.
- TCN, Inc.
- TechSee Augmented Vision Ltd.
- Twilio Inc.
- VocalCom S.A.
- Vonage Holdings Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18go3v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900