US VISA FOR FRENCH CITIZENS
An US visa for French citizens is necessary, not a choice. When traveling to the United States, travelers must ensure their passport is valid for three months after their expected departure date. French citizens can apply for a US visa 3-4 days before the scheduled flight.
Requirements for US visa for French citizens
French nationals must have a passport or travel document to enter the US. French citizens with passports from other countries must ensure that they apply for the same passport they are traveling with.
The passport specified in the application will be electronically and instantly connected to the US Visa for French citizens. There is no need to print or provide any documentation at the airport because the ESTA is electronically stored in the U.S. Immigration system alongside the passport.
Duration of the US Visa application process
It usually takes 10 to 30 minutes to process a visa application. Having all the necessary information at hand will make the process of filling out the form and sending the money as easy as possible. Since the entire US visa application process is online, most application results are delivered to your email address within 24 hours. It can take up to an hour to complete the application if you do not have all the required information.
US VISA FOR GERMAN CITIZENS
German nationals must obtain the appropriate type of visa, be it transit visa, work visa, study visa or tourist visa, depending on the country they are visiting, how long they expect to be there and the purpose of their trip.
German residents can apply for a US visa for German citizens waiver through the US Electronic System for Travel Authorization if they want to visit the United States of America (ESTA). Germany’s US visa waiver program conditions are simple and easy to follow.
The Visa Waiver Program uses the ESTA electronic system to process travelers coming to the US (VWP). On the list of nations from which an ESTA request may be made in Germany. As a result, people may submit a US visa for German citizenswithout hassle with visiting a diplomatic mission.
Tourists, including Norwegians, are allowed up to 90 days of vacation in the country, even though the US has a strict visa policy. The Visa Waiver Program gives citizens of 38 countries the opportunity to obtain a tourist visa through the Electronic System for Travel Authorization, or US ESTA, in a short period of time. iVisa helps Norwegians apply for a visa through the online application system and receive it in as little as 30 minutes.
How can Norwegian apply for a US ESTA?
The form consists of three steps. In the first step, you have to enter personal information such as name, address, e-mail, passport details, etc. The Norwegian also has to choose the processing time of the application. iVisa offers three options to meet everyone’s needs and budget. They are as follows:
- Standard Processing - Selecting this option means your application will be processed within one business day for just $29.
- Speed up processing - this time your US visa will be ready in just 3 hours. You have to pay $59 for it.
- Super Rush Processing – if you want your visa fast, you can choose this option to process your application within 30 minutes for $79.
US Visa for Japanese Citizens
The USA is one of the most popular destinations for business, leisure and educational travel. People around the world are drawn to the US for its charming, vibrant culture and lifestyle. But getting a US visa is not easy. However, if you hold a Japanese passport, you can enter the US without any problems.
You need to have US ESTA in your hand. Let’s see how you can apply for a US visa with a Japanese Citizens
Things to Remember Before Applying for US Visa
You must remember certain things before you apply for a US visa. Neglecting these points may result in the rejection of the visa application.
- Any Visa applicant must be fully vaccinated, or if you’re not vaccinated, you’ll have to carry a COVID-19 negative test report. And the test must be done one day before travel.
- Eligible Japanese citizens can also visit the US without any visa under Visa Waiver Program (VWP) for tourism or business purposes.
- For VWP, you need to apply for authorization via ESTA (Electronic System for Travel Authorization) before traveling.
- If you’re a green card holder, don’t spend more than 12 months outside the USA. If you do so, you may lose your permanent resident status.
- Provide all your details to the US embassy/consulate while applying for a nonimmigrant visa. For example, if you’re applying for a student visa, then you must attach your educational qualifications, proof of residence, admission details, etc., to the embassy/consulates.
- Make sure you carry all your essential documents like the DS-160 form confirmation page, payment confirmation receipt, appointment letter, and passport. If you miss any of these documents, you might not be allowed for a meeting, or in the worse case, your application will be rejected.
Company Name: USA Official
Contact Person: Anhdo Thomas Watson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +84 28 3521 8100
Address:Lau 20, Toa nha Vincom, 47 Ly Tu Trong
City: Ben Nghe